- 500g rib-eye steak cut into 1cm wide slices
- 5 cloves sliced garlic
- 2cm cube of fresh ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 bell pepper sliced into strips
- 2 med bags of fresh spinach
- 6 large green chillies (optional)
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- Put the beef into a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add in the garlic, ginger, paprika and the Teriyaki sauce and mix together well. Leave the marinade in a fridge for at least 2hrs or better still, overnight.
- Empty the marinade into a roasting tray and add the bell pepper slices spreading evenly over the tray. Roast in a med oven (180deg C) for 40 minutes
- After 20 minutes, turn the beef over and add the spinach, then return to the oven. The spinach will wilt during the last 20minutes adding to the sauce.
- Finally add in the green chillies (optional) 10 minutes before serving..
- Serve with cheesy, garlic mashed potato, or boiled rice