- 1 lb clams
- 1 1/2 lbs white fish
- 1\2 lb prawns
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 1 onion stalk chopped finely
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic (plus 4 cloves)
- 1 tin whole tomato
- 4 pieces of sun dried tomato, chopped finely
- 5 pcs of medium size mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- chicken stock
- take off the prawn skin and head. Set aside and chop the garlic finely.
- Add in olive oil in a saucepan and add the garlic. Caramelize the garlic and add in the praWN skin. Add 2 1\2 cups of water and stock. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the juices and flavours come out. Set aside to cool.
- On the other pot add olive oil, garlic and onions for 2 minutes. Add in the sun dried tomato and tin tomato. simmer for 5 minutes. Add in the mushrooms and season with salt and black pepper. Put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In goes the clams, prawns and fish and onion stalk. Cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to your liking and serve it with baguette.