- 1 medium size salmon fillets
- 2 small cucumber cut into cubes
- 1 cup couscous
- olive oil
- 2 lemon, 1 juiced and 1 sliced
- slat and pepper
- 1 tsp of mayo
- 1 tsp of tartare sauce
- Pour 3 cups of hot water into a bowl and add in the couscous. Cover it with tin foil and set for 5-7 minutes or until its soft
- Seasoned the salmon with pepper, salt and rub EVO. Heat the non stick pan and fry the salmon skin side down for 3 minutes but don’t touch the salmon until you see it’s bend upwards then you turned it.
- In a bowl mix in the lemon juice, mayo, tartare sauce. Add in the couscous and cucumber, Mix it together and serve salmon on top of the couscous.